Holy Family Grade School is a Catholic elementary school community whose purpose isto educate the whole child through spiritual development, a curriculum with high academic standards, the arts and physical education. We strive to inspire our students with the knowledge and valuesthat will lead them to be faithful Catholicsthroughout their lives.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Holy Communion
- Copy of Social Security
- Immunization Record (TK, K, & 1) – Proof of Tuberculin Test Required
- Recent Report Card (Grade 2 – 8 applicants)
- Conduct and effort grades must be satisfactory.
ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE – will depend on grade level seat available, placement test, family and student interviews, submission of records, and most importantly, regular Mass attendance for all Catholic families.
- Brothers and sisters of those already in the Grade School
- Registered, contributing parishioners
- Catholics outside of the Parish
Openings for all grades depend on space availability. There is a $30.00 nonrefundable application/testing fee per child. Registration Fee of $400.00 is non- — refundable.
TK – Age 4 – Testing determines acceptance.
Kindergarten – Age 5 – Testing determines acceptance.
Grade 1 – Age 6 – Testing determines acceptance.